The problem, Dennis, is that native Microstation files are NOT DWG format,
but DGN (or really, the old IGDS format originated by Intergraph, with (I
assume) some enhancements).
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 12:11 AM
Subject: RE: Info Requested: Microstation PowerDraft
Most cad developers have adopted a DWG standard.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org