RE: Info Requested: Microstation PowerDraft

Bill,
Most Cad software I have worked with provide a "Save-as" function that
allows the drawing to be saved in other formats. I believe Microstation will
allow the saving of their drawings in DWG format and will also read-in DWG.
The real issues is how cleanly the conversions are made. There tends to be
some clean-up, but these are less cumbersome than they had been in past
years.

If this is not the case, please let me know. There are programs that the
OpenDWG Alliance has on their website that will make conversions. I don't
know if any are appropriate, but I would guess that since Bentley is one of
the founders of the OpenDWG Alliance, you should not be out in the cold on
this issue.

Dennis