re: comparing

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I use STAAD/PRO 2000 - recently got STAAD/PRO 2001. I have been using it for about 3 yrs. I like it very much. Their way of creating the model is very easy, and they have a lot of other modeling software that integrate with it - FrameWorks, AutoCAD, Microstation. I have never used SAP, but have used ETabs. Didn't purchase SAP because ETabs' interface was very clumsy. I also had training done with them which was great. They came to my facility in Mass. It was cheap and effective.

Regards

Randy Baker