RE: Info Requested: Microstation PowerDraft

Bill,

	When we looked into purchasing Microstation some time ago, I believe I was
told that it was compatible with with Microstation.  However, it may be 2D
only.  For one reason or another, we purchased Microstation SE, the full
blown version.
	See if you can get a demo or purchase the program with a 30 day option,
save a file and email it to me.  I will try to open it in Microstation.
Easy enough?

Brian K. Smith, P.E.