From: Greg Smith [mailto:strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 9:06 AM
To: seaint
Subject: Visual Basic question

Anyone on the list that knows Visual Basic 6.......What is wrong with the following code?  (The change of bases works fine but the Print is where I'm getting a runtime error).

Dim AA, BB, CC, Rythm As Double
Dim i As Integer
Option Base 1
Private Sub cmdExit1_Click()
End
End Sub
Private Sub cmdCompute_Click()
If i = 1 Then
Open CmnDialog1.BasesData For Output As #1
Else: i = i + 1
End If
AA = Num1.Text
BB = Newbase.Text
Rythm = Log(AA) / Log(BB)
CC = 10# ^ Rythm
Newnum.Text = CC
If Check1.Value Then
Print #1, Num1.Text; Newbase.Text; Newnum.Text
Else: Close #1
End If
End Sub

TIA,  Greg