Waterproofing for pools on top of Structures?

I've been working on a building that has a cooling tower basin on
the roof of the structure.  The basin will have a 3.5 ft depth of water
in it and we've got to seal the basin against leaks.  Have any of you
had any experience with this type of situation and be able to
recommend and product that would be able to seal the basin?

The basin walls and floor are reinforced concrete cast in place, and
have been calculated for a 'z' factor of about 75.  The floor of the
basin is also the roof of the structure and is 10" thick.

Thank you,
Lloyd Pack