RE: Acad contour lines

Hi Keith,

Try www.caddepot.com which has a ton of Autocad shareware and freeware.  Perform a keyword search for "contour" and you should find a couple of routines to choose from. (BTW, I haven't tried any of them). Good luck.

Brent Koch, P.E.
Koch Engineering, Inc.
Livermore, CA
(925) 456-7164
kochengr(--nospam--at)pacbell.net

 Keith De Lapp wrote:
Can someone tell me if there is a shareware program or lisp routine to generate some contour lines.  I don't have many too data points and I want Acad to generate the contours on an existing drawing.  I'm not about to purchase Land Development Desktop to do this.  Before I sketch them manually I thought I would throw myself at mercy of the CAD Gods.  Thanks for your thoughts and efforts in advance.