Subject: Re: Waterproofing for pools on top of Structures?
From: Jim Kestner <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 13:31:07 -0500
How about a rubber liner? I would also recommend that you design the
basin to meet ACI 350.
Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org