Missing Disks book "Spreadsheets in Structural Design"

Hi:

Got a book called "Spreadsheets in structural design" by S. R. Davies, Formerly Senior Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Edinburgh. 1995, isbn 0-470-23459-8 edition without the original disks.

I can't find the author of this book and this book is out of print according with Amazon.com. I wrote to the publisher Dynasoft and they don't have the disks.

Any body own this book with disks? What do you think of this book? Looks like all the units are prepared in metric. (Most of the sources are not listed in the book.)

	Thanks

Sam Chang, SE
e-mail   szchang(--nospam--at)mail.arc.nasa.gov