Subject: Missing Disks book "Spreadsheets in Structural Design"
From: Sam Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)mail.arc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 11:53:08 -0700
Got a book called "Spreadsheets in structural design" by S. R.
Davies, Formerly Senior Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering,
University of Edinburgh. 1995, isbn 0-470-23459-8 edition without the
I can't find the author of this book and this book is out of print
according with Amazon.com. I wrote to the publisher Dynasoft and they
don't have the disks.
Any body own this book with disks? What do you think of this book? Looks
like all the units are prepared in metric. (Most of the sources are not
listed in the book.)
Sam Chang, SE
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org