I was going to make a joke about "needing a rocket scientist to figure this
out," seeing as your email domain is NASA, but I refrained.
Don't everyone thank me at once.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Sam Chang [mailto:szchang(--nospam--at)mail.arc.nasa.gov]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 1:53 PM
Subject: Missing Disks book "Spreadsheets in Structural Design"
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org