Aluminum Welding

Fellow Engineers,

Could one of the dozen or so of you out there who
actually owns a copy of AWS D1.2 (been meaning to get
a copy--haven't yet) tell me what the minimum
specified weld sizes are?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Hemstad. P.E.
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota

P.S.  As a matter of list etiquette, could I make a
suggestion?  A lot of the questions and commentary on
this list would be more useful if we knew where the
writer was from.  Sometimes that little bit of context
adds a lot.  For those of you who usually don't,
please consider adding a city and state to your
sign-off.