From: Michael Hemstad <mlhemstad(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:29:23 -0700 (PDT)
Could one of the dozen or so of you out there who
actually owns a copy of AWS D1.2 (been meaning to get
a copy--haven't yet) tell me what the minimum
specified weld sizes are?
Thanks in advance.
Michael Hemstad. P.E.
St. Paul, Minnesota
P.S. As a matter of list etiquette, could I make a
suggestion? A lot of the questions and commentary on
this list would be more useful if we knew where the
writer was from. Sometimes that little bit of context
adds a lot. For those of you who usually don't,
please consider adding a city and state to your
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org