Drag Connection?

A steel detailer sent me this message:  "On this hospital project there is a
note that indicates several 'drag beam connections, use 3/8" thick angles.'
What does that mean?"

What's a DRAG BEAM?
John P. Riley, PE, SE
Riley Engineering
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax:  319-381-3949
jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com