From: "John P. Riley" <jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:56:03 -0500
A steel detailer sent me this message: "On this hospital project there is a
note that indicates several 'drag beam connections, use 3/8" thick angles.'
What does that mean?"
What's a DRAG BEAM?
John P. Riley, PE, SE
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax: 319-381-3949
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org