FIRE IN COMPOSITE BEAM

Dear Colleagues
I have a question regarding composite steel-concrete beams (concrete slab over steel beam), under fire conditions. I woud like to know how  to determine the thickness of the material thermal protection for the steel beam. Another question: Is it possible to use the UL test results for restrained beams (which is based on deformation limit, I think), in any situation?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Any help will be very appreciated

TIA

Edward