RE: Plan check overview

NOTE TO STAN CALDWELL:

Stan, this is the kind of thing I hope we will address in our efforts with
NCSEA. Not only do we need an overhaul of our perception (or lack thereof)
with the public, but we need to begin cleaning house from within.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251