NDS ... wood with metal side plates (single or double shear) connections... wood is main member, track is side member, just input the proper steel and wood properties and its no different than a typical connection.
>>> ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com 05/15/01 02:36PM >>>
I have a project that requires the fastening of CFS track to wood trusses to
form a drag strut. Does anyone know where I could find values for screws
connecting dimensional lumber and CFS?
Christopher E. Daniels
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org