Re: Screw Capacities

NDS ... wood with metal side plates (single or double shear) connections... wood is main member, track is side member, just input the proper steel and wood properties and its no different than a typical connection.

-gerard

>>> ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com 05/15/01 02:36PM >>>
I have a project that requires the fastening of CFS track to wood trusses to
form a drag strut.  Does anyone know where I could find values for screws
connecting dimensional lumber and CFS?

Thank you,

Christopher E. Daniels
ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com