concrete topping slab on garage wood floor framing

this question relates back to an earlier question from the list regarding a
wood framed garage floor over occupied space.

what thickness of concrete is required on wood framed construction to achieve
a 1 hour rated assembly (with gypboard to underside of framing), and where is
this information referenced?  architectural graphic standards indicates
1-1/2" for lightweight concrete, but I can find no other reference.  my plan
checker says she thinks it is 3" but doesn't know where the information is
referenced.

thanks in advance

paul franceschi S.E.