Structuralist.Net Cybrary - Reference Calculation question!

I received a couple of e-mails from engineers who wanted to participate but
were unable to create templates in spreadsheets, Mathcad or one of the other
Calculation Pad software.

The Reference Cybrary is not intended to software templates - these go to
the Software Productivity Forum. The Reference Cybrary is intended to post
hand calculations which we will help convert to PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format
and which can be viewed online by those who are doing similar analysis and
need to recall the methods. Consider it as an electronic or Online Reference
guide to structural analysis.

The Cybrary is only available to those who specifically register for it. You
can obtain instructions for free registration (there is never a fee for the
Structuralist.Net services) by sending an e-mail to me at:

mailto:cybrary(--nospam--at)structuralist.net

There is no restriction as to the type of analysis performed. If you have
developed a reference manual that you care to share portions of with peers,
please review the registration information to submit calculations in
electronic formats or by sending the paper copy to me for conversion.

The Cybrary is expected to be a long term project and I hope that all of you
will donate at least one calculation that you believe others can benefit
from. I suspect that this may become a decent online review for the PE and
SE exams. The success of this project depends on the contributions of those
who wish to participate.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Regi
ster

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link
beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces
between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: