iron rails

Hi everyone,

I am designing your typical Iron rails for stairs.
I am doing the design per UBC  which call for a 20 plf on the balaster.
Anyways, do anyone know where I can find the allowable bending stress for
Iron and are there any
safety factors involve.

Thanks a million for any information...

Francisco Duarte, EIT