To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: iron rails
From: Francisco Duarte <fduarte(--nospam--at)LEASUNG.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:38:48 -0700
I am designing your typical Iron rails for stairs.
I am doing the design per UBC which call for a 20 plf on the balaster.
Anyways, do anyone know where I can find the allowable bending stress for
Iron and are there any
safety factors involve.
Thanks a million for any information...
Francisco Duarte, EIT
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org