Re: Something That Bugs Me About The AISC Code

Cutting to the chase...

If your design *doesn't* comply with the minimum standards of a recognized
Code (AISC), and something goes wrong, you have no leg upon which to stand.

Can you say "deep mud"?

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

P.S.  Note two-line signature ;-)