Re: CARBON FIBER

Jim Lane wrote:

. > A system out of Univerisity of Arizona by Dr. Mo xxx (can't remember his
. > full name but have his business card at work) also offers a system and
. > will help in the design.

   xxx = Ehsani

His e-mail address is probably on the U of A web site, www.arizona.edu.  Just
a moment --- I'll see if I can find it.  It's ehsani(--nospam--at)u.arizona.edu

HTH

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona