concrete heat endurance responses

Gentlemen,
I'd like to express my sincere express gratitude to all the responses raised
to my subject, especially to Mr. Mehotra, Mr. Maxwell, Mr. Richardson, and
Mr. Oeth.

Daryl, you must be joking to ask me to search at our third world country
library. I'll take your snail mail offer, please be kind to post to the
below address.

Laurence, of course I'm serious, I'm going thru your direction to the
Hanford but unfortunately can't reached the engineer. There are too many
(hundreds), they said.

Regards,

Cahyo Sumeru
Structural Engineer