Yes. And while you have your reference open, I read in the "alternate"
expression for Scl that Ky is multiplied by (Fy-Fp). Do you interpret the
I have a call in to ASME to confirm this.
> From: Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: RECAP -- Re: Proportional Limit, A36 Plate
> Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 9:26 AM
> Just to get up to play catch up on this conversation: Are you trying to
> determine the longitudinal stresses in your stack per Section 4.6.1 of
> ASME STS-1 standard?
> Neil Moore
> neil moore and associates
> shingle springs, california
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org