German Speaking Engineer

List Members

I am looking for a German speaking engineer (Structural or Civil/Structural)
that could help evaluate designs and calculations for various German parking
systems.  All documentation (plans and calcs) is in German.  Familiarity
with how business is done in Germany would also be very helpful. Please
contact me at nbrudigam(--nospam--at)bayengineers.com, or a the phone number below.

thank you

Norm

Norman W. Brudigam, P.E.
Bay Engineers Inc.
3399 Mt. Diablo Blvd. Ste 100
Lafayette, CA 94549
925.284.3300 x20
FAX 284.3365

Specializing in the Evaluation and Repair of Existing Buildings