Re: Adding a mezzanine to a Masonry Building in Seismic Zone 4

Dennis,

Changing from a store to a nightclub? Doesn't that change occupancy? Doesn't change of occupancy force full compliance regardless of alterations or additions? Just going from memory here, but I think it used to be the case.

Steve P