Subject: Re: Adding a mezzanine to a Masonry Building in Seismic Zone 4
From: Steve Privett <eqretrodr(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:36:19 -0700
Changing from a store to a nightclub? Doesn't that change occupancy?
Doesn't change of occupancy force full compliance regardless of
alterations or additions? Just going from memory here, but I think it
used to be the case.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org