RE: Adding a mezzanine to a Masonry Building in Seismic Zone 4

Sorry, I believe it was either a restaurant or a small bar before. I don't
think the occupancy changed, but I will ask the architect involved as you
raise a good point. However, is there no relief for tenant improvements
where only one space is used. It seems somehow unfair to redesign an old
building to accommodate a tenant change.

Dennis