RE: Adding a mezzanine to a Masonry Building in Seismic Zone 4

I just left a message for the Architect to inform me of this and will follow
up on it. As I mentioned in my reply to Steve, there should be some
provision for hardship based on the projected cost of bringing the building
up to full-compliance.

Thanks for the help,
Dennis