UPDATE on Intergraph SmartSketch (WAS: "Info Requested: Microstation PowerDraft")

Ed:

A follow-up to your comment.

I upgraded the version of SmartSketch LE that I got with MathCad 2000, and
had them overnight it. The total including shipping for the upgrade was
$312.

It arrived this afternoon, and already I have imported the drawing that I
need to make, and am working on it. I have to say it is a VERY impressive
product!

I can see using this for actual production drafting (which is ONE of the
things the mention it can be used for). Apparently you can also link it to
MathCad or Excel or whatever, and have it do parametrically-driven drawing
from those programs. Pretty neat.

I'll report some more after I've used it a few days.

Regards and thanks for the suggestion.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas