Re: Aluminum Welding

Mr. Wright spake as follows:

>>Yeah, you! Once a liberal, always a liberal! :-)
>Don't be jealous, study up--you'll get the idea. ;->

Mr.Polhemus should go out and buy Mr. Wellstone's
new book : "The Conscience of a Liberal"  There is
a review of his book in Tuedays Wall Street Journal.
On second thought Mr. Polhemus,  don't waste your
hard earned money.  Why don't you just come up here
to Minnesota for a week or so.  We've got some real
beautys for liberals around here.  Some of them almost
come up to the level of that former Univ. of Minn. Red Barn
expert -Molly Ivins.

Gary Bunkers P.E.