Re: Aluminum Welding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Aluminum Welding
- From: "G. Bunkers" <bunkers(--nospam--at)pro-ns.net>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:48:24 -0500
Mr. Wright spake as follows:
>>Yeah, you! Once a liberal, always a liberal! :-)
>Don't be jealous, study up--you'll get the idea. ;->
Mr.Polhemus should go out and buy Mr. Wellstone's
new book : "The Conscience of a Liberal" There is
a review of his book in Tuedays Wall Street Journal.
On second thought Mr. Polhemus, don't waste your
hard earned money. Why don't you just come up here
to Minnesota for a week or so. We've got some real
beautys for liberals around here. Some of them almost
come up to the level of that former Univ. of Minn. Red Barn
expert -Molly Ivins.
Gary Bunkers P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Aluminum Welding
- Next by Subject: Re: Aluminum Welding
- Previous by thread: RE: Aluminum Welding
- Next by thread: Re: Aluminum Welding