To: "SEAOC Newsletter" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Aluminum Welding
From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 01 21:44:55 -0500
>Some of them almost come up to the level of that former Univ. of Minn. Red
>expert -Molly Ivins.
Guilty as charged. And damn proud of it. I love it here.
Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org