Re: concrete topics

For the non-structural people, especially the DOT people, I suggest
"whitetopping"- thin concrete paving on top of asphalt pavement. It has
been used in Iowa for 30 yrs. and is having a resurgence of use, in
California and elsewhere.

Ductile concrete is also always of interest to structural people.
Gene Corley of PCA can talk about this.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA