RE: concrete topics

Regarding concrete mix design, a number of years ago I attended a similar
concrete conference in Denver where a concrete producer talked about common
questions and problems encountered with mixes specified by engineers. It was
quite informative to hear the producer's viewpoint regarding typical
specified mixes and problems encountered during the mix approval process.