RE: Adding a mezzanine to a Masonry Building in Seismic Zone 4

Hi Chris,
I was a bet premature on the storage - it is an office, lounge and storage
closet - not intended to be used for any more than office supplies in a 6x6
closet. I would think that this is all part of a typical office floor load.

Thanks again for your thoughts.
Dennis