About RUAUMOKO..

Dear List Members,
  Could anyone help me to do dynamic analysis of a 2D
frame subjected to a dynamic load pattern applied at a
node using the RUAUMOKO computer program. I have
problem with the format of the input file. The manual
I have is not detail enough to give the exact format.

Thanks,
Vernu.
(Graduate RA, Iowa State University)