Re: Prof. Joseph Penzien address

Benjamin,

I can't offer you an email address for him, but you could probably
reach him via his firm, ICEC.  Webpage is at www.icec.com.
Contact info there is sparse, but I think there's an email address
for the firm somewhere.

Hope this helps,

Charley
--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu