Re: Pre-Engineered Metal Building-New Thread

Ron,

	Good for you, Ron!  I can't wait to see the results, assuming you will
publish them on the list server that is.

	I would like to suggest a modification to your item 7.  You might
consider adding loads to COLUMNS as well as to roof members.  I just
helped a client add jib cranes to the columns of of a PEMB and it turned
out to be more work than I anticipated.  To give you an idea of how
closely the building was designed, the building met code when designed
(1.7 kPa snow loading) but did not meet present code  (1.8 kPa snow

	Good luck on your project.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson
				Calgary, Alberta, Canada