Re: computer modeling of diaphragms

thanks Paul:

I accept what you said, but in my case I need to model it with a computer program.  I am modeling the nonlinear response of an RC building with a setback, that has inelastic diaphragms.  So if you have any ideas in this direction, I'd appreciate it.

Nii

--- "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>