Re: ASME Specifications

>Anyone on the list have a web location for ASME pipe and bolt spec?
Another copyright issue. These specs aren't on the web. Your best bet is
a university library. There are lots of ASME pipe specs. I can think of 5
right off the bat with a couple of dozen different materials. Same for
bolts. I have some basic strength info from the boiler code if you can
find out an actual specification number. Nothing on manufacturing and QA
requirements.