> As a side note, one of the issues on Guam wrt PEMB
> is the high wind loading
> (UBC 155mph).
Which edition of UBC has wind speeds as high as 155
mph? Even in the UBC 1997, the table for stagnation
pressures stops at the top wind speed of 130 mph.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org