From: Jim Kestner <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:14:07 -0500
Is the framing directly above the crawl space and/or the garage slab
attached to the foundation wall? The foundation wall may be kicking in
because it does not have any restraint at the top.
Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org