Re: AutoCad R14 Exreferencing

This is a bug in Autocad.  You have to establish the dimension style you
are using in the Xref as part of the main file prior to inserting the
Xref.  Also, the dimensions in the Xref may not use overrides.  They
must be a main dimension style.  There is no other work around that I am
aware of.
--
Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT