Re: Euclidean Geometry

>Can anyone give me the definition of Euclidean Geometry and Hafl-Space?
>or a web site i can go to defining the above.

Euclidean geometry is otherwise known as plane geometry because it
applies only to geometry of flat planes.

A half space is a region bounded by a single straight line of infinite
extent, such as a planar area to one side of one of the coordinate axes.

You really oughta know these already, you probably learned about
Euclidean geometry in high school.