Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Euclidean Geometry

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
>Can anyone give me the definition of Euclidean Geometry and Hafl-Space?
>or a web site i can go to defining the above.

Euclidean geometry is otherwise known as plane geometry because it 
applies only to geometry of flat planes.

A half space is a region bounded by a single straight line of infinite 
extent, such as a planar area to one side of one of the coordinate axes.

You really oughta know these already, you probably learned about 
Euclidean geometry in high school. 

Christopher Wright P.E.    |"They couldn't hit an elephant from
chrisw(--nospam--at)        | this distance"   (last words of Gen.
___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)

*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: