RE: Plywood Roof Diaphragms

> Below is a list of dilemmas I seem to be continually involved in arguing
> against or for.
I've found that horror stories usually work OK. They work better if you
have a picture, an amount collected in court, the name of someone who was
killed, injured or fired. Nuke plant engineers hate to see the NRC poking
around. Upper management worries about money, middle management worries
about schedule, so those are openings for the right people. Homeowners
are particularly vulnerable to property values or non-covered losses,
judging from my neighborhood.