Re: Merrick:Contours[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Merrick:Contours
- From: David B Merrick <mrkgp(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:30:25 -0700
Keith De Lapp
I had suggested google. Another had suggested caddepot.com. I found the following.
Try this one for contours http://www.caddepot.com/cgi-bin/links/search.cgi?query=autotop
The following did make sense nor worked.
So I manually backed up changed the autocad file: ACAD.MNS
presto!! I now have a pull down menu for contouring tools!!
input has to be per his assumed file format but free!!!
Keith De Lapp wrote:
I did what you or someone else suggested and searched google and found softree.com. I downloaded their digital terrain program for free and was able to generate the contours I needed after fumbling around to figure out the program. However, because it was a demo, I could not export, print or save. I wound up waiting for a surveyor I know and have used to do this for me. He was very gracious and did it in what he said was 15 minutes. Since downloading softree their marketing department emailed me a key that would unlock the program for a thirty day trial. For $279 it seems to me that it would be worth it if my need for a full featured 3D DTM software were a little bit more than it is now.
- From: Keith De Lapp
- Prev by Subject: Merrick:Contours
- Next by Subject: Message Repeats?
- Previous by thread: Merrick:Contours
- Next by thread: "OPTIMUM" ROOF SLOPE