I can tell you this:
$950 bucks is just TOO MUCH.
If I can get full-fledged Mathcad Professional for less than $200, then
TEDDS' price point is WAY out of line. And don't hand me that "but it does
so much more" stuff. That isn't the point. If I can get done what I need to
get done with something that costs less than one-third, that's the way I'm
going to go.
Heck, I think Enercalc is too much.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David B Merrick [mailto:mrkgp(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 11:22 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: TEDDS
> Good, Dennis has annouce a forum at http://www.structuralist.net/
> David Merrick , SE
> YI wrote:
> > Does anyone have any comment on using TEDDS? Good? Bad?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org