From: "Juan José Treff De la Mora" <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:20:54 -0500
What is the "optimum" slope on a industrial building roof (truss and/or
rigid frame)? I know from certain slope and down, codes demand a bigger
live load. If that is the only point, then a slope slightly above this one
is the "optimum". Am I right? Obviously the size of what goes inside counts
but, what else?
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org