Re: RE: TEDDS

Normally not a problem.  Suppose the horizontal axis is "t sub i" (t[i in Mathcad) where i is a live index over a range of values.  The vertical axis wants to be two fuctions of t sub i, say F1(t[i) and F2(t[i), which have been defined previously.  Every time you open a new graph you get solid rectangular "placeholders" for each axis.  Put your cursor on the placeholder for the vertical axis and type in a comma.  Now you have two placeholders for yoyr two functions F1 and F2.  Clear?

Thomas B. Higgins, P.E., S.E.
Structural Engineer

Group Mackenzie
0690 SW Bancroft Street/PO Box 69039
Portland, Oregon  97201-0039
Tel:  503-224-9560
Fax:  503-228-1285
web site:  http://www.groupmackenzie.com/
Internet e-mail disclaimer:

The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely
 for the addressee.  Access to this Internet email by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
 recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
 is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.

>>> "Joseph R. Grill, PE" <jbotch(--nospam--at)micron.net> 05/22 12:12 PM >>>
I recently talked to a TEDDS representative at the steel conference in Fort
Lauderdale.  I was concerned with the graphing capability of the software.
He couldn't tell me anything to make me comfortable with its capabilities.
Seems as though you have to do some sort of interface with EXCEL.  That
wasn't what I wanted to hear, plus the price is too high for my wallet
(remembering I'm an engineer doing structures).

On the other hand I was trying to graph two functions on the same axes on
Mathcad and couldn't.  Anyone out there know how to do it?

Joseph R. Grill, PE