Re: TEDDS

Joseph -

To plot two functions vs the same variable in mathcad (at least 7 & 8),
you enter the first function in the plot box (Shift+2) then a comma.
The comma generates an additional line on which you enter another function.

Is this what you're trying to accomplish, or did I miss the idea?

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu