From: Charley Hamilton <chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:44:11 -0700
To plot two functions vs the same variable in mathcad (at least 7 & 8),
you enter the first function in the plot box (Shift+2) then a comma.
The comma generates an additional line on which you enter another function.
Is this what you're trying to accomplish, or did I miss the idea?
Charles Hamilton, EIT Graduate Student Researcher
Department of Civil and Phone: 949.824.8694
Environmental Engineering FAX: 949.824.2117
University of California, Irvine Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org