From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 1:39 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: TEDDS

I can tell you this:

$950 bucks is just TOO MUCH.

If I can get full-fledged Mathcad Professional for less than $200, then
TEDDS' price point is WAY out of line. And don't hand me that "but it does
so much more" stuff. That isn't the point. If I can get done what I need to
get done with something that costs less than one-third, that's the way I'm
going to go.

Heck, I think Enercalc is too much.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company