From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 18:36:19 -0400
That I did, Scott. That I did!
Sorry about that!
Scott Maxwell wrote:
I believe that you left out a "6" after the "7". The link should be:
Note: www.sarc.com and www.symantec.com are interchangable.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org