Well, I got their "upgrade version" not quite a year ago, for $189.90
including shipping. Bought it from their website.
Again, that was Mathcad Professional (NOT Premium).
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Scott A. Dunham, PE [mailto:sadunham(--nospam--at)gte.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 6:59 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: TEDDS
> Where can one get full-fledged MathCAD Pro for less than $200?
> Scott ~(:-)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org